I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: predicting the next financial crisis. By the way, there’s a marketing metrics gem in here if you’re paying careful attention.
I’m back from vacation tomorrow.
You might also enjoy:
- Cómo decide Google Analytics el seguimiento de atribuciones - Christopher S. Penn - Orador principal de ciencia de datos de marketing
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Branded Organic Search: The One PR Metric Almost No One Uses
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers