I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: predicting the next financial crisis. By the way, there’s a marketing metrics gem in here if you’re paying careful attention.
I’m back from vacation tomorrow.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers