I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: predicting the next financial crisis. By the way, there’s a marketing metrics gem in here if you’re paying careful attention.
I’m back from vacation tomorrow.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers