I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: Margaret Heffernan talks about whistleblowers and willful ignorance. My favorite line: freedom doesn’t exist if you don’t use it.
Stay tuned for more tomorrow!
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers