I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: imagine an enormous supply of the most luxurious leather goods. Now imagine it without a single animal being killed. That’s the promise Andras Forgacs offers in this talk on bioengineering:
Stay tuned for more tomorrow!
You might also enjoy:
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
- What is Ethics in Marketing?
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- How To Break Down Marketing KPIs
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers