I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: imagine an enormous supply of the most luxurious leather goods. Now imagine it without a single animal being killed. That’s the promise Andras Forgacs offers in this talk on bioengineering:
Stay tuned for more tomorrow!
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Social Media Technology Stack?
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers