I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: this was a fascinating talk on the common DNA of ideas shared at the TED conferences. The visualizations alone are worth watching. Food for thought: right now it takes a decent amount of computing resources to do this. Imagine what it will be like in 5 or 10 years when you will be able to do this on a tablet.
Stay tuned for more tomorrow!
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Interpreting Google Analytics 4 Data?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- Tune into the Marketing Over Coffee Podcast
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers