I’ll be on vacation for a few days, so while I’m out, I’m going to feature the 5 talks I’ve watched recently that are worth sharing. My blog will resume its normal content on Wednesday, October 2. Enjoy the videos!
Today: this was a fascinating talk on the common DNA of ideas shared at the TED conferences. The visualizations alone are worth watching. Food for thought: right now it takes a decent amount of computing resources to do this. Imagine what it will be like in 5 or 10 years when you will be able to do this on a tablet.
Stay tuned for more tomorrow!
You might also enjoy:
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
- Experience TV Episode: AI and Marketers
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- How to Start Your Public Speaking Career
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers