I was asked recently if I had a list of basic resources for marketers who want to learn more about AI. Here’s a quick roundup of some of the things I’ve contributed to and some blogs to subscribe to, as of early 2017.
The AI Primer for Marketers Series
- Part 1: Why AI and Machine Learning are harder for marketers
- Part 2: Algorithms and Machine Learning basics
- Part 3: Types of Machine Learning
- Part 4: The AI landscape
- Part 5: AI-Powered Content Marketing
- Part 6: AI-Powered Conversation
- Part 7: AI-Powered Analytics
- Part 8: AI-Powered Distribution
- Part 9: Preparing Your Career for an AI Future
Be sure to catch my keynote talk about this topic as well.
Marketing Over Coffee episodes:
- How to get started with AI and machine learning
- Machine learning and SEO
- Why AI will eat marketing
- Marketers should master algorithms before diving into machine learning
Additional marketing resources:
- Siraj Raval’s YouTube Channel
- KD Nuggets blog
- Simply Statistics
- IBM Watson blog
- Google Cloud AI blog
- Amazon AI blog
- Microsoft AI blog
- Explain My Data
These sources may change over time, so I recommend using a blog reader like Feedly that can help you continue to find and subscribe to new AI blogs as they become available.
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of Marketing Blue Belt!
Also published on Medium.