Travel budgets are tighter than ever. Conference organizers and event planners are being asked to deliver more value to their audiences than ever before. Big ideas are nice, but what really energizes a crowd, what really awakens them is when they leave the room saying, “I can’t wait to try that out as soon as I get back!”
That’s where I can help you most! When I’m done with your audience, they’ll walk away with brains full of practical, pragmatic, immediately usable advice, ideas, and information.
In turn, your event will leave a lasting impression on attendees, powering great word of mouth and helping make your event a part of everyone’s short list of must-go shows. Companies that implement the ideas and skill-building techniques I share at your event will keep coming back to your event for more, year after year.
Let me help turn your next event into an incredibly valuable, energizing experience for your audience.
Let me awaken your audience!
Watch a keynote!
Request me to speak at your event!
Cut and Paste Biographies
Public Speaking Topics
- Leading Innovation: Building a Scalable, Innovative Organization: In this keynote, I’ll help your audience learn the principles of innovation, teach them the LEAD innovation framework, and set them up for daily innovation success.
- Data Zero to Marketing Hero: What does marketing success look like? Do you know what your key performance indicators truly are? In this keynote, you’ll learn a seven-part measurement strategy and framework that will help you ask the right questions of your marketing team and agencies. You’ll learn what’s important, what’s not, and how to measure your marketing with an eye on bottom-line impact—with tools you probably already have.
- Awaken Your Superhero: In this presentation, I help you understand the power of social media to bring out your superhero self, from what your powers are to opportunities you have to use them.
“Christopher Penn’s session was extremely well received and most wanted much more of his time. He has a keen sense of humour and is generous with the information he shares. It’s a pleasure to highly recommend him as a speaker and educator and good luck getting his time! He’s one of the most responsive professionals I’ve ever met and is distinctly humble – what a rare combination. So many could learn from his example. Bravo!” – Claire Mills, PMP, CEPSM
“Chris will melt your brain. It’s just that simple. He understands how online marketing works but more importantly he knows how to make it work for you. Smart, clear and insightful.” – Mitch Joel, President, Twist Image
“I am consistently impressed with Christopher’s grasp of online marketing trends… he has a very solid grasp on effective interactive marketing techniques and is able to bring the uber-techie talk right down to the ground level.” – Scott Monty, Global Digital Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company
“If you wanted top quality delivery, professional production, and something that would sell FOR you, I’d hire Chris in an instant. He’s professional, reliable, a leader, and very personable.” – Chris Brogan, President, Owner Magazine
“Christopher’s presentations had absolutely no fat. They were rigorously prepared and filled with truly useful information. He shared his best tips freely and generously, replete with easy-to-follow descriptions, examples and instructions. It was clear he valued the attendees’ time and so did not waste a minute of it. Definitely worthwhile.” – Irene Duma, President, Strange Duck Media
Christopher Penn (@cspenn): VP Marketing Technology @shiftcomm, ninja, PodCamp cofounder, Marketing Over Coffee cohost, speaker, author, Google certified pro.
Christopher S. Penn is an authority on digital marketing and marketing technology. A recognized thought leader, author, and speaker, he has shaped three key fields in the marketing industry: Google Analytics adoption, data-driven marketing and PR, and email marketing. Known for his high-octane, here’s how to get it done approach, his expertise benefits companies such as Citrix Systems, McDonald’s, GoDaddy, McKesson, and many others. His latest work, Leading Innovation, teaches organizations how to implement and scale innovative practices to direct change.
Christopher is a highly-sought keynote speaker thanks to his energetic, informative talks. In 2015, he delivered insightful, innovative talks on all aspects of marketing and analytics at over 30 events to critical acclaim:
- Seriously, I think @cspenn is the smartest #socialmedia marketer I’ve ever met.
- Freaking love @cspenn this guy is beyond smart yet is engaging & can simplify it… Awesome stuff!
- @cspenn You have an uncanny knack for bringing relevance and sense of numbers at data. Loved your keynote and session at #SMMW15.
Others who recognize Christopher’s work include:
- Forbes Magazine and MediaPost recognized him as one of the top 50 most influential people in social media and digital marketing from 2012-2015.
- C-Suite Networks named him a Social Media Legend in 2015.
- PR Week named him one of the Innovation 50, the top 50 most innovative communicators in the world in 2015.
- PR News named him Social Media Person of the Year, Social Media Icon MVP, and Agency Professional of the Year in 2014.
He is a founding member of IBM’s Watson Analytics Predictioneers, co-founder of the groundbreaking PodCamp Conference, and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee marketing podcast.
Christopher is a Google Analytics Certified Professional and a Google AdWords Certified Professional. He is the author of over two dozen marketing books including bestsellers such as Marketing White Belt: Basics for the Digital Marketer, Marketing Red Belt: Connecting With Your Creative Mind, and Marketing Blue Belt: From Data Zero to Marketing Hero. His new book, Leading Innovation, is available at LeadingInnovationBook.com.
- Social Media Marketing World 2016
- Social Tools Summit
- MarTech 2016
- Inbound 2015
- FutureM 2015
- Cultivate and Connect
- Social Media Marketing World 2015
- PR News Google Conference 2015
- Masters of the New MarCom
- Inbound 2014
- FutureM 2014