Conference budgets are tighter than ever.Organizers and event planners are being asked to deliver more value to their audiences than ever before. Big ideas are nice, but what really energizes a crowd, what really awakens them is when they leave the room saying, “I can’t wait to try that out as soon as I get back!”
As a keynote speaker, that’s where I help you. Your audience will walk away with brains full of practical, pragmatic, immediately usable advice, ideas, and information. Your event will leave a lasting impression on attendees, powering great word of mouth and helping make your event a part of everyone’s short list of must-go shows.
Where I’ve Spoken
Watch one of my keynote speeches!
Request me to speak at your event!
Marketing Speaking Resources
Marketing Keynote Speeches
- Cognitive Marketing: How AI Will Change Marketing Forever: Learn what the different types of artificial intelligence are, 4 ways AI is in use today, how to prepare your company for AI in marketing, and how to prepare your career for a future with AI.
- Building the Data-Driven Customer Journey: Learn how to use marketing data you already have to understand how your audience purchases from you, then prioritize and build a digital marketing plan driven by analytics and insights, not guesswork.
- Leading Innovation: Building a Scalable, Innovative Organization: In this keynote, I’ll help your audience learn the principles of innovation, teach them the LEAD innovation framework, and set them up for daily innovation success.
- Data Zero to Marketing Hero: What does marketing success look like? Do you know what your key performance indicators truly are? In this keynote, you’ll learn a seven-part measurement strategy and framework that will help you ask the right questions of your marketing team and agencies. You’ll learn what’s important, what’s not, and how to measure your marketing with an eye on bottom-line impact—with tools you probably already have.
Past Audience Feedback
Nice things people have said during my talks (and could say during your conference, too):
“Christopher Penn’s session was extremely well received and most wanted much more of his time. He has a keen sense of humour and is generous with the information he shares. It’s a pleasure to highly recommend him as a speaker and educator and good luck getting his time! He’s one of the most responsive professionals I’ve ever met and is distinctly humble – what a rare combination. So many could learn from his example. Bravo!” – Claire Mills, PMP, CEPSM
“Chris will melt your brain. It’s just that simple. He understands how online marketing works but more importantly he knows how to make it work for you. Smart, clear and insightful.” – Mitch Joel, President, Twist Image
“I am consistently impressed with Christopher’s grasp of online marketing trends… he has a very solid grasp on effective interactive marketing techniques and is able to bring the uber-techie talk right down to the ground level.” – Scott Monty, Global Digital Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company
“If you wanted top quality delivery, professional production, and something that would sell FOR you, I’d hire Chris in an instant. He’s professional, reliable, a leader, and very personable.” – Chris Brogan, President, Owner Magazine
“Christopher’s presentations had absolutely no fat. They were rigorously prepared and filled with truly useful information. He shared his best tips freely and generously, replete with easy-to-follow descriptions, examples and instructions. It was clear he valued the attendees’ time and so did not waste a minute of it. Definitely worthwhile.” – Irene Duma, President, Strange Duck Media
Cut and Paste Biographies for Event Planners
Christopher Penn (@cspenn): VP Marketing Technology @shiftcomm, ninja, PodCamp cofounder, Marketing Over Coffee cohost, speaker, author, Google certified pro.
Christopher S. Penn is an authority on digital marketing and marketing technology. A recognized thought leader, author, and speaker, he has shaped four key fields in the marketing industry: Google Analytics adoption, data-driven marketing and PR, modern email marketing, and artificial intelligence/machine learning in marketing. Known for his high-octane, here’s how to get it done approach, his expertise benefits companies such as Citrix Systems, McDonald’s, GoDaddy, McKesson, Toyota, and many others.
Mr. Penn is a highly-sought keynote speaker thanks to his energetic, informative talks. He is an IBM Champion in Watson Analytics, co-founder of the groundbreaking PodCamp Conference, and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee marketing podcast.
Christopher is a Google Analytics Certified Professional, a Google AdWords Certified Professional, a Google Digital Sales Certified Professional, and a Hubspot Inbound Certified Professional. He is the author of over two dozen marketing books including bestsellers such as AI for Marketers: A Primer and Introduction, Marketing White Belt: Basics for the Digital Marketer, Marketing Red Belt: Connecting With Your Creative Mind, and Marketing Blue Belt: From Data Zero to Marketing Hero, and Leading Innovation.
Christopher S. Penn is an authority on digital marketing and marketing technology. A recognized thought leader, author, and speaker, he has shaped three key fields in the marketing industry: Google Analytics adoption, data-driven marketing and PR, and email marketing. Known for his high-octane, here’s how to get it done approach, his expertise benefits companies such as Citrix Systems, McDonald’s, GoDaddy, McKesson, and many others. His latest work, Leading Innovation, teaches organizations how to implement and scale innovative practices to direct change.
Christopher is a highly-sought keynote speaker thanks to his energetic, informative talks. In 2015, he delivered insightful, innovative talks on all aspects of marketing and analytics at over 30 events to critical acclaim:
- Seriously, I think @cspenn is the smartest #socialmedia marketer I’ve ever met.
- Freaking love @cspenn this guy is beyond smart yet is engaging & can simplify it… Awesome stuff!
- @cspenn You have an uncanny knack for bringing relevance and sense of numbers at data. Loved your keynote and session at #SMMW15.
Others who recognize Christopher’s work include:
- Forbes Magazine and MediaPost recognized him as one of the top 50 most influential people in social media and digital marketing from 2012-2015.
- C-Suite Networks named him a Social Media Legend in 2015.
- PR Week named him one of the Innovation 50, the top 50 most innovative communicators in the world in 2015.
- PR News named him Social Media Person of the Year, Social Media Icon MVP, and Agency Professional of the Year in 2014.
He is a founding member of IBM’s Watson Analytics Predictioneers, co-founder of the groundbreaking PodCamp Conference, and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee marketing podcast.
Christopher is a Google Analytics Certified Professional and a Google AdWords Certified Professional. He is the author of over two dozen marketing books including bestsellers such as Marketing White Belt: Basics for the Digital Marketer, Marketing Red Belt: Connecting With Your Creative Mind, and Marketing Blue Belt: From Data Zero to Marketing Hero. His new book, Leading Innovation, is available at LeadingInnovationBook.com.
Past Speaking Engagements
- MarTech SF 2017
- Social Media Marketing World 2017
- Marketing Innovation Summit
- Inbound 2016
- IBM World of Watson
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2016
- Digital Masterminds Group
- Digital Customer Experience Summit
- Social Media Marketing World 2016
- Social Tools Summit
- MarTech 2016
- Inbound 2015
- FutureM 2015
- Cultivate and Connect
- Social Media Marketing World 2015
- PR News Google Conference 2015
- Masters of the New MarCom
- Inbound 2014
- FutureM 2014
- Salesforce.com Dreamforce 2012