Tamsen Webster recently asked about my workflow for publishing books using the Scrivener book publishing software. In this short 6 minute video, I walk through the creation of a book outline using the mind mapping software of your choice (assuming it can export to OPML), Scrivener, and then the Kindle app.
You might also enjoy:
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers