Tamsen Webster recently asked about my workflow for publishing books using the Scrivener book publishing software. In this short 6 minute video, I walk through the creation of a book outline using the mind mapping software of your choice (assuming it can export to OPML), Scrivener, and then the Kindle app.
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- Is Social Listening Useful?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers
So helpful, Chris. Thank you! Now to see if my mind map software exports in OPML…