Recently, Amy Garland asked me about my favorite Christmas song. Here’s mine, from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It sums up everything that I love about this time of year and never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Listen carefully and enjoy it. If you like it, please do right by the band and buy it for yourself.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers
I was incredibly fortunate to see the TSO in concert just a few weeks ago. Wow!! And this song always brings a tear or two (or three) to my eyes.