Recently, Amy Garland asked me about my favorite Christmas song. Here's mine, from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It sums up everything that I love about this time of year and never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Listen carefully and enjoy it. If you like it, please do right by the band and buy it for yourself.
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers