Recently, Amy Garland asked me about my favorite Christmas song. Here’s mine, from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It sums up everything that I love about this time of year and never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Listen carefully and enjoy it. If you like it, please do right by the band and buy it for yourself.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Simple Is Not The Same as Easy
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers