Recently, Amy Garland asked me about my favorite Christmas song. Here’s mine, from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It sums up everything that I love about this time of year and never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Listen carefully and enjoy it. If you like it, please do right by the band and buy it for yourself.
You might also enjoy:
- The Evolution of the Data-Driven Company
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- What's the difference between social media and new media?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers