In Episode 6 of the Marketing Automation Migration, we tackle the setup of an autoresponder and reconfiguring the email templates:
If you’re not a technical person, or don’t understand technical people well, today’s video may not be helpful. If you’re watching this video series because this is a technology – marketing automation – that your organization needs, I’m available for hire through my employer, SHIFT Communications.
In the migration map, we’re now in the lighter blue section:
In the next post in the series, we’re about ready to start testing! Stay tuned!
Marketing Automation Migration Series
- Part 1: Introduction and why I'm changing systems
- Part 2: Inventory and backup existing systems
- Part 3: Setting up Amazon SES
- Part 4: Migrating lists and forms
- Part 5: Tagging and tracking
- Part 6: Templates and triggers
- Part 7: Testing and debugging
- Part 8: Migration
You might also enjoy:
- Unsolicited "Embargoed" Press Releases Are Absurd
- Why I Stopped Curating Content on LinkedIn
- Why Your Content Marketing Isn't Working
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers