In Episode 8, the final episode of the Marketing Automation Migration show, we tackle sending a test message, validating it, and then sending a production test:
Thanks for sticking with me and this video series! We’re at the end now – the last few items are mainly administrative cleanup, so in the span of 8 episodes, we’ve deployed a new marketing automation system, a significant leap forward from an email-only system. I hope you’ve found these videos to be useful and insightful; marketing automation technology can be a great boon to your company’s growth.
If you’re watching this video series because marketing automation is a technology that your organization needs, I’m available for hire through my employer, SHIFT Communications.
In the migration map, we’re now in the lighter blue section:
Marketing Automation Migration Series
- Part 1: Introduction and why I'm changing systems
- Part 2: Inventory and backup existing systems
- Part 3: Setting up Amazon SES
- Part 4: Migrating lists and forms
- Part 5: Tagging and tracking
- Part 6: Templates and triggers
- Part 7: Testing and debugging
- Part 8: Migration
You might also enjoy:
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers