In part 3 in our series, we tackle the beginning portions of marketing automation. This is where the video series goes deep down the rabbit hole, with highly technical terminology and examples. If you’re not a technical person, or don’t understand technical people well, the next two videos may not be as helpful. If you’re watching this video series because this is a technology – marketing automation – that your organization needs, I’m available for hire through my employer, SHIFT Communications.
We’ll set up Amazon Simple Email Service, Cloudflare DNS records for email deliverability, and the basic configuration options for Mautic. We’ll also configure the necessary parameters for the first form in the new system.
In the migration map, we’re now in the lighter blue section:
In the next post in the series, we’ll migrate mailing lists, set up a web form, and talk about what other configuration issues remain. We’re making good progress!
Marketing Automation Migration Series
- Part 1: Introduction and why I'm changing systems
- Part 2: Inventory and backup existing systems
- Part 3: Setting up Amazon SES
- Part 4: Migrating lists and forms
- Part 5: Tagging and tracking
- Part 6: Templates and triggers
- Part 7: Testing and debugging
- Part 8: Migration
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers