In Episode 7 of the Marketing Automation Migration, we tackle debugging and the messy guts of a marketing automation system, including how wrong these sorts of projects can go:
If you’re not a technical person, or don’t understand technical people well, today’s video may not be helpful. If you’re watching this video series because this is a technology – marketing automation – that your organization needs, I’m available for hire through my employer, SHIFT Communications.
In the migration map, we’re now in the lighter blue section:
In the next post in the series, once the bugs are worked out, we can pull the switch to convert over fully to the new system. Stay tuned!
Marketing Automation Migration Series
- Part 1: Introduction and why I'm changing systems
- Part 2: Inventory and backup existing systems
- Part 3: Setting up Amazon SES
- Part 4: Migrating lists and forms
- Part 5: Tagging and tracking
- Part 6: Templates and triggers
- Part 7: Testing and debugging
- Part 8: Migration
You might also enjoy:
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers