Over the next two weeks, I’ll be migrating to a new marketing automation system. As I go through the process, I invite you to come along with me. I’ll be screencasting the work as it happens, a little bit each day.
In this first episode, we’ll explore what systems I’ve chosen and why:
Don’t see anything? Click here for the video on YouTube.
Here’s the map of what we’ll be discussing in this series.
Marketing Automation Migration Series
- Part 1: Introduction and why I'm changing systems
- Part 2: Inventory and backup existing systems
- Part 3: Setting up Amazon SES
- Part 4: Migrating lists and forms
- Part 5: Tagging and tracking
- Part 6: Templates and triggers
- Part 7: Testing and debugging
- Part 8: Migration
You might also enjoy:
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers