In Episode 4 of the Marketing Automation Migration, we will tackle list importing into the Mautic marketing automation software, setting up the first web form, and why I do my integration very much against best practices:
If you’re not a technical person, or don’t understand technical people well, today’s video may not be helpful. If you’re watching this video series because this is a technology – marketing automation – that your organization needs, I’m available for hire through my employer, SHIFT Communications.
In the migration map, we’re now in the lighter blue section:
In the next post in the series, we’ll tackle tags and tracking codes. Stay tuned!
Marketing Automation Migration Series
- Part 1: Introduction and why I'm changing systems
- Part 2: Inventory and backup existing systems
- Part 3: Setting up Amazon SES
- Part 4: Migrating lists and forms
- Part 5: Tagging and tracking
- Part 6: Templates and triggers
- Part 7: Testing and debugging
- Part 8: Migration
You might also enjoy:
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
- Simple Is Not The Same as Easy
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Unsolicited "Embargoed" Press Releases Are Absurd
- Cómo decide Google Analytics el seguimiento de atribuciones - Christopher S. Penn - Orador principal de ciencia de datos de marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers