In Episode 5 of the Marketing Automation Migration, we will tackle tags and tracking codes, as well as assigning points for lead scoring:
If you’re not a technical person, or don’t understand technical people well, today’s video may not be helpful. If you’re watching this video series because this is a technology – marketing automation – that your organization needs, I’m available for hire through my employer, SHIFT Communications.
In the migration map, we’re now in the lighter blue section:
In the next post in the series, we’ve got to finish up templates, assets, and landing pages. Stay tuned!
Marketing Automation Migration Series
- Part 1: Introduction and why I'm changing systems
- Part 2: Inventory and backup existing systems
- Part 3: Setting up Amazon SES
- Part 4: Migrating lists and forms
- Part 5: Tagging and tracking
- Part 6: Templates and triggers
- Part 7: Testing and debugging
- Part 8: Migration
You might also enjoy:
- Transformer les gens, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal en science des données marketing
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers