Recently I had the opportunity and privilege to address the corporate marketers community with MarketingProfs in an Ask-Me-Anything forum. We spent an hour together tackling every manner of marketing question; by the end of the hour, we still had 50% of the questions left to address. I promised the community I’d get to the rest, so this next series of posts will be the answers to those remaining questions.
Today, let’s tackle this interesting question:
How can you tell if you have Classic or Universal Analytics? Also can you change Classic to Universal and not lose the historical data for that site?
Google Analytics has four versions of tag implementation:
- Classic Analytics
- Universal Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
In this short video, learn what the differences are and which we should be using – and how to tell the difference:
Stay tuned – we’ll cover more of these AMA questions over the next few posts!
You might also enjoy:
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers