Recently I had the opportunity and privilege to address the corporate marketers community with MarketingProfs in an Ask-Me-Anything forum. We spent an hour together tackling every manner of marketing question; by the end of the hour, we still had 50% of the questions left to address. I promised the community I’d get to the rest, so this next series of posts will be the answers to those remaining questions.
Today, let’s tackle this interesting question:
What metrics go into marketing reporting meetings?
Stay tuned – we’ll cover more of these AMA questions over the next few posts!
You might also enjoy:
- How To Break Down Marketing KPIs
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
- Solicited Review: Content Inc. Second Edition
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers