Recently I had the opportunity and privilege to address the corporate marketers community with MarketingProfs in an Ask-Me-Anything forum. We spent an hour together tackling every manner of marketing question; by the end of the hour, we still had 50% of the questions left to address. I promised the community I'd get to the rest, so this next series of posts will be the answers to those remaining questions.
Today, let's tackle this interesting question:
What metrics go into marketing reporting meetings?
Stay tuned - we'll cover more of these AMA questions over the next few posts!
You might also enjoy:
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers