Recently I had the opportunity and privilege to address the corporate marketers community with MarketingProfs in an Ask-Me-Anything forum. We spent an hour together tackling every manner of marketing question; by the end of the hour, we still had 50% of the questions left to address. I promised the community I’d get to the rest, so this next series of posts will be the answers to those remaining questions.
Today, let’s tackle this interesting question:
What metrics go into marketing reporting meetings?
If you can’t view the video for some reason, click here to watch it on YouTube.
Stay tuned – we’ll cover more of these AMA questions over the next few posts!
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- Is Social Listening Useful?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers