Recently I had the opportunity and privilege to address the corporate marketers community with MarketingProfs in an Ask-Me-Anything forum. We spent an hour together tackling every manner of marketing question; by the end of the hour, we still had 50% of the questions left to address. I promised the community I’d get to the rest, so this next series of posts will be the answers to those remaining questions.
Today, let’s tackle this interesting question:
What metrics go into marketing reporting meetings?
Stay tuned – we’ll cover more of these AMA questions over the next few posts!
You might also enjoy:
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
- Marketers, Stop Panicking About Apple Mail Privacy Protection
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology
- Simple Is Not The Same as Easy
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers