Google Search Console, formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools, is undergoing an interface refresh. Much has changed – new reports and reporting capabilities, new visibility into sitemap errors, and lots of missing stuff that hasn’t been ported from the old version of the software.
In this video tour, join me as I walk through what’s new in Search Console, ways to read the built-in reports, ways to find actionable insights to use for our SEO efforts, and what I wish was built into the software.
The new Google Search Console has lots of promise and a familiar, friendly interface. I look forward to what’s next for it. For the average business owner/manager, it’s perfect for understanding what’s happening with SEO for their business.
If the beta hasn’t reached your Google Search Console account yet, it will soon. If you haven’t signed up for Search Console (it’s free!) be sure to do so.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Almost Timely News, December 24, 2023: Why Mistral's Mixture of Experts is Such a Big Deal
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- Almost Timely News, December 17, 2023: Improving the Performance of Generative AI Prompts
- Almost Timely News, December 31, 2023: Three Words and Four Enemies of 2024
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers