Google Search Console, formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools, is undergoing an interface refresh. Much has changed – new reports and reporting capabilities, new visibility into sitemap errors, and lots of missing stuff that hasn’t been ported from the old version of the software.
In this video tour, join me as I walk through what’s new in Search Console, ways to read the built-in reports, ways to find actionable insights to use for our SEO efforts, and what I wish was built into the software.
The new Google Search Console has lots of promise and a familiar, friendly interface. I look forward to what’s next for it. For the average business owner/manager, it’s perfect for understanding what’s happening with SEO for their business.
If the beta hasn’t reached your Google Search Console account yet, it will soon. If you haven’t signed up for Search Console (it’s free!) be sure to do so.
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Interpreting Google Analytics 4 Data?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- You Ask, I Answer: Simple System for Brand Monitoring?
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers