The secret to successful sales is found in the Jewish Midrash, circa 600 CE:
“If speech is silvern, then silence is golden”.
Your chances of winning a sale are directly proportional to how much the prospective customer speaks.
- The more they speak, the more likely you’ll win.
- The more you speak, the less likely you’ll win.
Silence is golden in sales. Earn your gold by shutting up early and often.
You might also enjoy:
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers