The secret to successful sales is found in the Jewish Midrash, circa 600 CE:
“If speech is silvern, then silence is golden”.
Your chances of winning a sale are directly proportional to how much the prospective customer speaks.
- The more they speak, the more likely you’ll win.
- The more you speak, the less likely you’ll win.
Silence is golden in sales. Earn your gold by shutting up early and often.
You might also enjoy:
- The Year of the Yin Metal Ox
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- How To Break Down Marketing KPIs
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers