I had the privilege to speak on Silicon Angle’s The Cube at the IBM CDO Summit recently. We discussed the basics of machine learning, how marketing is changing, what to do if a company doesn’t want to keep up with the future, and the differences in types of media.
Thanks to IBM and Silicon Angle for having me!
You might also enjoy:
- What's the difference between social media and new media?
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- The Evolution of the Data-Driven Company
- What is Ethics in Marketing?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers