I had the privilege to speak on Silicon Angle’s The Cube at the IBM CDO Summit recently. We discussed the basics of machine learning, how marketing is changing, what to do if a company doesn’t want to keep up with the future, and the differences in types of media.
Thanks to IBM and Silicon Angle for having me!
You might also enjoy:
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers