I had the privilege to speak on Silicon Angle’s The Cube at the IBM CDO Summit recently. We discussed the basics of machine learning, how marketing is changing, what to do if a company doesn’t want to keep up with the future, and the differences in types of media.
Thanks to IBM and Silicon Angle for having me!
You might also enjoy:
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers