I had the privilege to speak on Silicon Angle’s The Cube at the IBM CDO Summit recently. We discussed the basics of machine learning, how marketing is changing, what to do if a company doesn’t want to keep up with the future, and the differences in types of media.
Thanks to IBM and Silicon Angle for having me!
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers