I was recently asked how to find the best days and times to be active on LinkedIn. Unlike other social networks, LinkedIn holds its analytics close; pages get some aggregate information, but very little granular data. Individuals get virtually nothing. Fortunately, we have an ally in Google Analytics™; as long as we meet the pre-requisites, we will be able to make the determination about when to be most active on LinkedIn.
Here’s a short video explaining how:
Remember, if you’re only posting at a fixed day or time, that will always be your best time to post. Schedule throughout the day, and don’t forget to measure more than just audience.
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
- You Ask, I Answer: Marketing Trends vs. Tactics and Strategies?
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- You Ask, I Answer: 2021 Data-Driven Marketing Strategy?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers
Also published on Medium.