When we look at the Google Analytics™ ecosystem, we see a variety of tools designed to help businesses grow by effectively measuring and managing their digital presence. Tools like Google Tag Manager help us standardize and speed up our tracking. Google Analytics helps us measure our efforts. Google Data Studio simplifies reporting and dashboards within the Google ecosystem.
However, the one neglected component of the Google ecosystem that marketers routinely and incorrectly avoid is Google Optimize. In this series, we’ll examine Google Optimize, what it does, why we should be using it, and set up our first test together.
Starting Our First Test
Let’s assume we’ve been through parts 1 and 2 of this series and have identified a clear business problem we need to solve. For the sake of demonstration, we’ll assume we want to test an interface change – a button – and some copy.
Follow along in this short video.
Now that you know how to set up your first test, start testing! Follow the scientific method, identify a question you want answers to, and start testing today. The sooner you test, the sooner you find answers to what works best.
You might also enjoy:
- Cómo decide Google Analytics el seguimiento de atribuciones - Christopher S. Penn - Orador principal de ciencia de datos de marketing
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- Simple Is Not The Same as Easy
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers