Accelerated Mobile Pages promise to make our sites faster and cleaner on mobile devices. Until recently, we had no way of tracking our visitors to these mobile-specific pages. Google just published its AMP Analytics integration instructions, so if you’ve got a WordPress site, watch this video. You’ll transform your regular WordPress blog into an AMP-ready site, add AMP tracking to your Google Analytics account, and tell Google you’re ready for the revolution.
If you can’t see the video above, visit the video’s page on YouTube by clicking here.
URLs mentioned in the video:
- The official WordPress AMP plugin
- Google’s AMP Analytics instructions
- AMP background information
- Google Analytics official AMP support announcement
You might also enjoy:
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers