Accelerated Mobile Pages promise to make our sites faster and cleaner on mobile devices. Until recently, we had no way of tracking our visitors to these mobile-specific pages. Google just published its AMP Analytics integration instructions, so if you've got a WordPress site, watch this video. You'll transform your regular WordPress blog into an AMP-ready site, add AMP tracking to your Google Analytics account, and tell Google you're ready for the revolution.
If you can't see the video above, visit the video's page on YouTube by clicking here.
URLs mentioned in the video:
- The official WordPress AMP plugin
- Google's AMP Analytics instructions
- AMP background information
- Google Analytics official AMP support announcement
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers