I recently had the opportunity and privilege to guest teach at the UCLA Extension School with Karl Kasca and his new media marketing class. The subject was email marketing - what was the state of email marketing in 2014? How has the landscape changed? What still works, what doesn't work, and what should marketers be doing differently? If you'd like to enjoy the hour long class, you can get the slides and video below.
Enjoy the class!
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers