I recently had the opportunity and privilege to guest teach at the UCLA Extension School with Karl Kasca and his new media marketing class. The subject was email marketing – what was the state of email marketing in 2014? How has the landscape changed? What still works, what doesn’t work, and what should marketers be doing differently? If you’d like to enjoy the hour long class, you can get the slides and video below.
Enjoy the class!
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Is Social Listening Useful?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers