Want to make sure you’re using the latest markup tags from Google for optimum on-site SEO? Google’s made it easier than ever inside of their free Webmaster Tools software with the Data Highlighter.
Just click on the structural elements of your website or blog, categorize the different on-page pieces of data, and let Google do the rest.
Is it a magic wand or a silver bullet that will catapult you to the top of the rankings? Of course not. Will it help, particularly if Google doesn’t highlight obvious pages or links in your site when you search for it? Yes.
Watch this short 4 minute video I made just for you:
You might also enjoy:
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology
- Google Analytics 4: User Medium vs Session Medium
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- What's the Difference Between Social Media and New Media?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers