Audrey asks, “What are your best content curation strategies/methods/tips?”
Content curation, if done improperly, can be a time-consuming chore. Selecting content worth sharing doesn’t have to be. You need content sources you can trust, a method for determining what content is relevant to your brand, and a way to summarize it quickly. Watch the video for an explanation of how I approach this task.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.