Beth asks, “I’m looking for a killer marketing report that works for your leadership team. Anything you are willing to share or a direction you suggest I start looking would be super beneficial.”
This is a design thinking problem. You want to answer 6 questions to come up with the perfect report – and expect it to take a few iterations. Watch the video for the 6 questions.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
You might also enjoy:
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- How I Think About NFTs
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers