Stephanie asks, “How should marketers measure the performance of content that is not web pages?”
This is a very straightforward task that requires you to do two things: first, establish what kind of measure it will be (pageview, goal, etc.) and then create the infrastructure in Google Tag Manager. The best, preferred, and most scalable method is to use Tag Manager. If you’re not, then you’re making much more work for yourself.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.