Dave asks, “How do you interpret the “why”, i.e. if you see data that says actions were taken (or not) how do you determine WHY those actions were taken so you can replicate or avoid those specific marketing tactics moving forward?”
No analytics tool focused on gathering “what” data – meaning, what happened – is going to give you “why” data – why customers made the choices they made. In this video, we walk through three data sources to get “why” data, and places you’ll need to go to get it.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.