I was asked recently about my books and what order you should read them in. That's an interesting question. The order they came out in is not necessarily the order you should read them in.
What order you should read my books in depends on what problems you're facing.
Are you struggling with creativity? Start with Marketing Red Belt.
Are you stuck doing the same old thing and you can't figure out what to do differently? Start with Leading Innovation.
Are you struggling with measurement, metrics, analytics, and analysis? Start with Marketing Blue Belt.
Are you just starting out in digital marketing? Start with Marketing White Belt.
Whichever order you read them in, I hope you find great value in them.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers