I was asked recently about my books and what order you should read them in. That’s an interesting question. The order they came out in is not necessarily the order you should read them in.
What order you should read my books in depends on what problems you’re facing.
Are you struggling with creativity? Start with Marketing Red Belt.
Are you stuck doing the same old thing and you can’t figure out what to do differently? Start with Leading Innovation.
Are you struggling with measurement, metrics, analytics, and analysis? Start with Marketing Blue Belt.
Are you just starting out in digital marketing? Start with Marketing White Belt.
Whichever order you read them in, I hope you find great value in them.
You might also enjoy:
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- Is Social Listening Useful?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers