At a recent Social Media Breakfast, Tom Webster, co-author of The Mobile Commerce Revolution, urges us to get out more and stop relying so heavily on digital marketing analytics data only. In this short 11 minute talk, learn why Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Hubspot, and other digital marketing tools only give you part of the whole picture. If you enjoy this, please pick up a copy of The Mobile Commerce Revolution, and learn how mobile devices are helping us complete the marketing analytics picture in the offline world.
If you enjoyed this, go get The Mobile Commerce Revolution, as I have!
You might also enjoy:
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers