I was delighted and excited to share some of my ideas, strategies, tips, tools, and methods for how to market your blog at Boston’s WordCamp 2011 event. As the video can be tough to see in spots, I’m providing the mindmap for the session, so that if you attended (or even if you’re just curious), you can follow along on your own device and not have to rely on squinting at the screen. The video is below as well.
Would you like a high resolution version you can download and print out? Click here for the high-res PDF.
You might also enjoy:
- The Power of Analogy in Marketing Communications
- You Ask, I Answer: The ROI of Data Quality?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Why Your Content Marketing Isn't Working
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers