I was delighted and excited to share some of my ideas, strategies, tips, tools, and methods for how to market your blog at Boston’s WordCamp 2011 event. As the video can be tough to see in spots, I’m providing the mindmap for the session, so that if you attended (or even if you’re just curious), you can follow along on your own device and not have to rely on squinting at the screen. The video is below as well.
Would you like a high resolution version you can download and print out? Click here for the high-res PDF.
You might also enjoy:
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers