I'm always on the lookout for new sources, new points of interest, new things to research, new ideas. I would imagine you are, too. I'd like you to leave suggestions for who you're reading in the comments below. Here's the criteria for who I'm looking for you to share:
- The original content test. As much as I love Techcrunch, Mashable, ReadWriteWeb, etc., I'd much rather subscribe to the sources they read. Who is writing original stuff? Share them below!
- The first test. When you open your blog reader, whose blog do you go to first? Share them below!
- The blind retweet test. Who are some people who are so worth reading that you automatically retweet their stuff first, then read it, because you know they are always providing ridiculously good value? Share them below!
- The dark horse test. There are some folks who are pretty well known, like Chris Brogan, Mitch Joel, Avinash Kaushik, Jason Falls, etc. that most people know. Who don't we know but is writing at the same level of value and quality? Share them below!
If you include a link (please do), there's a good chance the comment will be moderated by Disqus, so I'll approve it manually - thus, don't hit submit comment a whole bunch of times if nothing appears. I'm out of the office today, so come back at the end of the day to see all the comments, or if you folks leave a phenomenal list, I may take the time to publish it as an OPML file for everyone.
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers