I’m preparing to head out on another tour, this time of just the United States & Canada. If you’re going to be at any of these shows, please feel free to say hello!
- Blog World East, New York City. May 24-25, 2011. I’ll be speaking about podcasting and Facebook Analytics.
- MARCOM, Ottawa, Canada, June 1-2, 2011. More on 21st century marketing methods with one of the premier marketing conferences in Canada.
- NCHELP, Austin, Texas, June 7-8. 2011. I’ll be talking about how higher education professionals can leverage social media.
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum, Boston, June 13-14, 2011. I’ll be teaching the social email marketing session. If you’d like to attend, knock off $100 using discount code SPEAK100.
- #140Conf, New York City, June 15-16, 2011. I’ll be presenting the second iteration of Awaken Your Superhero at Jeff Pulver’s landmark real-time conference. Don’t miss this eye-opening talk!
- Blue Sky Factory Email Marketing Conference, Chicago, June 22, 2011. I’ll be leading off with my 21st Century Email Marketing talk.
- Wharton Web Conference, Philadelphia, July 13-15. I’ll be teaching social media as a part of your integrated marketing mix.
- WordCamp Boston, July 23-24, 2011. I’ll be talking about all the different ways I make WordPress work for me.
- PodCamp NH, Portsmouth, NH, August 2011.
- PodCamp Boston, Boston, MA, September 2011.
- Optimization Summit, Phoenix, Arizona, September 12-13, 2011. I’ll be talking email marketing in depth.
Do you know about a conference that isn’t on this list? Tell the organizers to bring me in to speak!
You might also enjoy:
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers