Susan asks, “How do I improve my odds of success in getting hired as a marketing analyst?”
Watch, listen, or read to find out my answer.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I'll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Subscribe to Inbox Insights, the Trust Insights newsletter for weekly fresh takes and data.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company's data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.
Christopher Penn 0:13
Christopher Penn 5:11
They really want to buy better results for themselves.
It’s that simple.
It’s not easy, but it is that simple.
If you’d like this video, go ahead and hit that subscribe button.
You might also enjoy:
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers