Nancy asks, “If you’re selling something highly technical e.g., carbon fiber to replace traditional aluminum for fabricating airplane seats, would branded search be helpful e.g., assuming there are brand name aluminum makers who target the aerospace?”
It depends on the behavior of your buyers. One of the most important, easiest things to do is configure Google Analytics to separate out branded and unbranded search as separate channels so you can better see how different types of search perform. Once you have that set up, you should be able to determine the importance of branded search to your business.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.