Paul asks, “What’s your recommended audio, video, and lighting setup for webinars and events?”
Great question. As David Tames once taught, great video begins with great audio. Get the mic near your mouth!
Lighting will do more to improve video quality than almost any camera, as long as the camera isn’t absolute junk. Go for a three point lighting system – and it’s okay to use cheap lights.
Camera angle matters a lot too. No one wants to look up your nose.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.