In today’s #FridayFeeling, some thoughts about the future of agencies in an AI-powered business world.
Great agencies provide four core benefits:
- Raw talent to do the work (saving time and possibly money)
- Domain expertise and experience
- Less overhead
In other words, agencies offer the same benefits that many tout for AI. What must agencies do to avoid being replaced by AI?
- Outrace clients to adopt technology faster and better (temporary increase to margins)
- Outrace clients to build domain knowledge about AI in the vertical (providing training, counsel, strategy, possibly even data)
- Build systems they own (or lock in strategic partners) and can offer on subscription – agencies already well familiar with retainers, which is a fancy word for subscription
- Double down on creativity, judgement, and multidisciplinary strategy
Watch the video for full details.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.