I was asked recently if I had a list of basic resources for marketers who want to learn more about AI. Here’s a quick roundup of some of the things I’ve contributed to and some blogs to subscribe to, as of early 2017.
The AI Primer for Marketers Series
- Part 1: Why AI and Machine Learning are harder for marketers
- Part 2: Algorithms and Machine Learning basics
- Part 3: Types of Machine Learning
- Part 4: The AI landscape
- Part 5: AI-Powered Content Marketing
- Part 6: AI-Powered Conversation
- Part 7: AI-Powered Analytics
- Part 8: AI-Powered Distribution
- Part 9: Preparing Your Career for an AI Future
Be sure to catch my keynote talk about this topic as well.
Marketing Over Coffee episodes:
- How to get started with AI and machine learning
- Machine learning and SEO
- Why AI will eat marketing
- Marketers should master algorithms before diving into machine learning
Additional marketing resources:
- Siraj Raval’s YouTube Channel
- KD Nuggets blog
- Simply Statistics
- IBM Watson blog
- Google Cloud AI blog
- Amazon AI blog
- Microsoft AI blog
- Explain My Data
These sources may change over time, so I recommend using a blog reader like Feedly that can help you continue to find and subscribe to new AI blogs as they become available.
You might also enjoy:
- Speaking to an Audience of One
- You Ask, I Answer: Books About Google Analytics?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- IBM THINK 2020 Digital Experience: Day 2 Review
- January 2018
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers
Also published on Medium.