Food for thought as you plan your upcoming marketing analytics and metrics goals.
We plan with time constantly.
But how often do we measure with time?
If time isn’t part of your marketing analytics and reporting, consider including it.
- “How many leads?” becomes “Leads per 30 days”
- “How much traffic?” becomes “How quickly will we generate 10,000 visitors?”
- “What’s our budget?” becomes “What’s our daily spend?”
When we remove all other complexity, when we strip away all fanciness, time is all we have.
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers