We’ve reached the end of this series; I hope you found it useful. To recap, we covered:
- The basics of digital marketing for job search
- Establishing your personal brand
- Gathering assets for profiles
- Publishing your social media and web profiles
- Building your professional network
- Principles of digital networking
- Easy prospecting wins
- Pitching yourself to hiring managers
The next step for you is to consider the Account-Based Marketing approach to your job search, a more advanced way of implementing the concepts in this series.
- Introduction to ABM-based job search
- Identifying your “product”
- How to calculate your asking price/salary
- Targeting your accounts by location
- Advanced outreach to prospects
Combined, you should now have everything you need to successfully brand yourself, identify what you want to do, and land the position you want. What remains is for you to do the admittedly hard work necessary to achieve your career goals. Landing the ideal job takes a hefty investment of time and energy, but is one of the best investments you’ll ever make in yourself. I wish you all success!
You might also enjoy:
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
- Experience TV Episode: AI and Marketers
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
- Transformer les gens, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal en science des données marketing
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers