I have the privilege and pleasure of speaking at the annual MarTech San Francisco conference. What started out as a humble gathering of marketing technologists two years ago by Scott Brinker has turned into a juggernaut of a conference. 1,200 all-access attendees and another 2,000+ Expo attendees have come to San Francisco to learn about marketing technology.
My talk at the show is Scaling Innovation; it details my work at SHIFT Communications to introduce the LEAD Framework for fostering innovation.
Can’t be at MarTech? Not a problem! I’ve made my entire talk available for download. Get not only the slides, but all the words here:
Whether you’re at MarTech or not, I hope you take the LEAD Framework and scale innovation in your organization!
You might also enjoy:
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers