I have the privilege and pleasure of speaking at the annual MarTech San Francisco conference. What started out as a humble gathering of marketing technologists two years ago by Scott Brinker has turned into a juggernaut of a conference. 1,200 all-access attendees and another 2,000+ Expo attendees have come to San Francisco to learn about marketing technology.
My talk at the show is Scaling Innovation; it details my work at SHIFT Communications to introduce the LEAD Framework for fostering innovation.
Can’t be at MarTech? Not a problem! I’ve made my entire talk available for download. Get not only the slides, but all the words here:
Whether you’re at MarTech or not, I hope you take the LEAD Framework and scale innovation in your organization!
You might also enjoy:
- Unsolicited "Embargoed" Press Releases Are Absurd
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers