In this week’s Marketing Over Coffee, some secrets not to be missed that we’re not even going to put into text form, so as to not show up in search on purpose. Plus, looking at Google’s logic for dumping Motorola, Facebook’s Q4 numbers, new retargeting options, and so much more.
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers