In the previous post on this topic, we discussed different kinds of “customers”, such as people who write about you or people who share your stuff. In this video, we’re going to use Google’s free Webmaster Tools application and Google Docs to identify some of those people so you can follow up with them.
Let me know in the comments if this was useful!
You might also enjoy:
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- Why I Stopped Curating Content on LinkedIn
- You Ask, I Answer: The ROI of Data Quality?
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
- The eCommerce Marketing Technology Stack
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers