In the previous post on this topic, we discussed different kinds of “customers”, such as people who write about you or people who share your stuff. In this video, we’re going to use Google’s free Webmaster Tools application and Google Docs to identify some of those people so you can follow up with them.
Let me know in the comments if this was useful!
You might also enjoy:
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
- How To Break Down Marketing KPIs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers