In the previous post on this topic, we discussed different kinds of “customers”, such as people who write about you or people who share your stuff. In this video, we’re going to use Google’s free Webmaster Tools application and Google Docs to identify some of those people so you can follow up with them.
Let me know in the comments if this was useful!
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely News, November 19, 2023: A Deep Dive on Prompt Libraries
- How To Determine Whether Something is a Trend
- Do People Use Social Media During the Holidays?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- What's the Difference Between Social Media and New Media?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers