In the previous post on this topic, we discussed different kinds of “customers”, such as people who write about you or people who share your stuff. In this video, we’re going to use Google’s free Webmaster Tools application and Google Docs to identify some of those people so you can follow up with them.
Let me know in the comments if this was useful!
You might also enjoy:
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers
Thanks for this I found it really useful. Just sharing it with one of my clients, easier to manage in a spreadsheet like that so thank you & keep up the hard work!