I’ve been saying for a while that I’ve wanted to get rid of the popup on my site in place of a built-in call to action for the newsletter. That day has arrived.
Thanks to the ridiculously hard work of someone, my go-to implementation expert on WordPress, I have a new site design that has exactly that – a bright orange call to action that replaces the popup.
If you’ve ever been tired and frustrated with the popup, you can be glad that it’s gone for now*, and hire Chel to fix up your WordPress-based website to be awesome.
* I’ll be watching my email subscriptions analytics very closely to see if the built-in call to action is more or less effective than the popup. If I see a dramatic decrease… well, you can guess what will make its return 🙂
You might also enjoy:
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology
- Google Analytics 4: User Medium vs Session Medium
- Do People Use Social Media During the Holidays?
- Almost Timely News, December 10, 2023: Where Generative AI and Language Models are Probably Going in 2024
- Vision, Mission, Strategy, Tactics, and Execution
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers