I’ve been saying for a while that I’ve wanted to get rid of the popup on my site in place of a built-in call to action for the newsletter. That day has arrived.
Thanks to the ridiculously hard work of someone, my go-to implementation expert on WordPress, I have a new site design that has exactly that – a bright orange call to action that replaces the popup.
If you’ve ever been tired and frustrated with the popup, you can be glad that it’s gone for now*, and hire Chel to fix up your WordPress-based website to be awesome.
* I’ll be watching my email subscriptions analytics very closely to see if the built-in call to action is more or less effective than the popup. If I see a dramatic decrease… well, you can guess what will make its return 🙂
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- How I Think About NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers