I’ve been saying for a while that I’ve wanted to get rid of the popup on my site in place of a built-in call to action for the newsletter. That day has arrived.
Thanks to the ridiculously hard work of someone, my go-to implementation expert on WordPress, I have a new site design that has exactly that – a bright orange call to action that replaces the popup.
If you’ve ever been tired and frustrated with the popup, you can be glad that it’s gone for now*, and hire Chel to fix up your WordPress-based website to be awesome.
* I’ll be watching my email subscriptions analytics very closely to see if the built-in call to action is more or less effective than the popup. If I see a dramatic decrease… well, you can guess what will make its return 🙂
You might also enjoy:
- Tune into the Marketing Over Coffee Podcast
- You Ask, I Answer: Social Media Technology Stack?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers