This morning in place of the usual doughnut shop, John Wall and I did a Google+ hangout. It’s come a long way as a service and the ability to stream live on the air plus have it go to YouTube automatically makes it a wonderful content creation too with a minimum of editing. We obviously need to work on lighting and cleaning up our respective “studios” but the potential is immense. Take a watch of today’s show:
If this format gets some heat, we may switch to it on a more regular basis.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Staying Ahead in AI and MarTech?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- You Ask, I Answer: Third Party Data and Trustworthiness?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers