This morning in place of the usual doughnut shop, John Wall and I did a Google+ hangout. It’s come a long way as a service and the ability to stream live on the air plus have it go to YouTube automatically makes it a wonderful content creation too with a minimum of editing. We obviously need to work on lighting and cleaning up our respective “studios” but the potential is immense. Take a watch of today’s show:
If this format gets some heat, we may switch to it on a more regular basis.
You might also enjoy:
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- Workarounds for the End of Third-Party Ad Tracking
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- How Often Should We Change Attribution Models?
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers