This morning I had the pleasure of keynoting the University of Toledo’s Internet Marketing Conference. Here’s what we talked about:
My thanks go to Dr. Iryna Pentina and the entire UoT staff for having me be a part of a fantastic event! Stay tuned to the UoT website as they may be posting video from the event in the future.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers