This morning I had the pleasure of keynoting the University of Toledo’s Internet Marketing Conference. Here’s what we talked about:
My thanks go to Dr. Iryna Pentina and the entire UoT staff for having me be a part of a fantastic event! Stay tuned to the UoT website as they may be posting video from the event in the future.
You might also enjoy:
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
- How To Break Down Marketing KPIs
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers