This morning I had the pleasure of keynoting the University of Toledo’s Internet Marketing Conference. Here’s what we talked about:
My thanks go to Dr. Iryna Pentina and the entire UoT staff for having me be a part of a fantastic event! Stay tuned to the UoT website as they may be posting video from the event in the future.
You might also enjoy:
- Branded Organic Search: The One PR Metric Almost No One Uses
- Marketers, Stop Panicking About Apple Mail Privacy Protection
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers