Last night 35 people joined me for a personal webinar (no sponsor, nothing to sell) on social media job search, using social media to find your next gig. We had a good time, lots of great questions, and I look forward to those folks who participated in new gigs fairly shortly. For those who attended, the slides are posted below. As I suspected and feared, MeetingBurner failed to record ANY of the audio, so it’ll be slides only for now.
I will likely be giving this presentation again in another 8-12 weeks, so if you missed it and want to attend, stay tuned to the blog.
You might also enjoy:
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- Are Your Public Relations Efforts Customer-Centric?
- The Coming Explosion in Influencer Marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers