At Social Media Marketing World 2018, I sat down with live stage host Sunny Lenarduzzi to talk about measuring the impact of video marketing, especially on YouTube. We have so many great ways to measure video today, but I strongly encouraged her and the audience to use the tools already at hand, such as:
- Google Analytics™
- Google Tag Manager™
- Google Data Studio™
- YouTube Analytics
Watch the 12-minute video below:
I’ve been doing a ton more with YouTube lately; if you’re interested, please go check out and subscribe to my channel – and ask questions! I’m happy to answer them.
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers