This year, I’ve been invited to speak at the MarketingProfs B2B Forum not once, but twice.
Where I’ll Be(2B)
First, I’ll be delivering one of the opening keynotes, on how AI will change marketing forever. We’ll look at a brief overview of what AI is, how it’s being applied today in B2B marketing, and how you can prepare your career for the future (and still have a job).
Second, for conference-goers who stick it out through Friday, on Friday morning at 8:30, I’m leading a session on predictive analytics for B2B marketers. You’ll learn why predictive analytics are your next secret weapon, what predictive analytics can and can’t do, and how to get started. Plus, you’ll see some of my predictions assembled from years of data that will inform your marketing for the rest of 2017 and the first half of 2018.
I’ll also be around between sessions, so if you’re at the event, say hello!
Who Else to See at B2B
The agenda is packed full of insanely great speakers on every B2B marketing topic, but a few I’d like to call out as sessions I plan to see.
- Take Your Blog from Boring to Badass with Melissa Case and Justin Levy of Citrix Systems (client of my employer). I’ve had the privilege of watching the Citrix blog grow over the years and become a publishing force in its own right. Learn how they’ve made it amazingly great.
- 30 Ways to Create Buzz with Katie Martell. Katie’s been a CMO a few times more than I have and knows how both buyers and sellers work. She’ll look at a different spin on PR with practical, experience-informed perspectives.
- Strategic AMA with Scott Monty, CEO of Brain+Trust Partners. Scott’s a friend and a legend in his own right, as former head of global social media at Ford and EVP at SHIFT. This session will be a fun twist as the audience gets to grill him.
- How To Get Your Brand Elected with Tom Webster, VP of Strategy at Edison Research. Tom’s dangerously smart when it comes to market research. He’s the best of the best, and his work is unimpeachable. He could name his session about anything and I’d attend and try to bootleg it.
- Find the Red Thread with Tamsen Webster, the other half of Team Webster. Tamsen’s an expert speaking coach, strategist, and brand marketer, and I look forward to her talk on distilling down a brand’s essence.
This is just a handful of dozens of sessions at MarketingProfs B2B Forum. One of the things I look forward to most at this year’s event is a new feature called the Huddle. After a speaker is done speaking, audiences will be able to meet up for 15-20 minutes after the talk (outside the room) to ask follow-on questions. I’m eager to ask these speakers and many others a bunch of burning questions I have about their marketing experience.
I hope to see you there. If you want to attend, register through this link.
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of Marketing Blue Belt!
Also published on Medium.